The following is the contractual document that will govern the reservation and the website www.hostalalhambra.es owned by E. Castro Pérez as an individual. (hereinafter the provider) . Acceptance of this document implies that the user:
- You’ve read, you understand and you’re agree with this text.
- That is a person with sufficient capacity to buy.
- That it assumes all the obligations set forth herein.
- That you are over 16 years old to reserve.
These conditions will have an indefinite period of validity and will be applicable to all reservations made through the website. The provider reserves the right to unilaterally modify said terms and conditions, without this affecting the goods or promotions that were acquired prior to the modification.
Identity of the parties
On the one hand, the supplier of the goods purchased by the user is E. Castro Pérez with registered office at Calle Antonio Millón 12, 29780 in Nerja province of Málaga (Spain)
NIF: 24076011-W and with a customer service telephone number (+ 34) 952 522 174 and / or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and from another, the user, who provides the data for which they have full responsibility for use and custody, being responsible for the veracity of said personal data provided to the provider.
Object of the Contract
The purpose of this contract is to regulate the reservation relationship created between the provider and the user at the moment the user accepts the corresponding box during the online purchase process.
The contractual purchase relationship entails the delivery, in exchange for a certain price and publicly displayed through the website, of a specific service.
Reservations will be valid exclusively for those users who have fully accepted the general and particular terms and conditions of sale, without this acceptance it will not be possible to formalize the reservation process.
The particular conditions of sale vary depending on each of the reservation services.
It is necessary for the user to carefully read these particular conditions of the selected service before proceeding to reserve the service. The specific conditions will be found in the respective rooms, these prevailing over the general reservation conditions. The reservation procedure will be carried out in the Spanish language. In the event that it could be carried out in another language, it will be indicated in the header of the web.
The currency used will only be the (€) euro.
The confirmation of the reservation will be subject to the final confirmation by the provider that will initially reflect it next to each room.
The contracting of the services offered on the web will be valid exclusively for those users who have fully accepted the general conditions of sale.
Each room has a file that collects its own characteristics.
For any information about the reservation, the user can contact the customer service phone: (+34) 952 522 174 and / or email: email@example.com
The prices include the value added tax (VAT) or other taxes that may be applicable and in any case they will be expressed in the Euro currency (€).
The prices indicated next to each room include VAT or other applicable taxes and can be viewed from the beginning, with said taxes being broken down in the final summary upon payment. In case of making an offer, discount or promotion, it will be reflected on this website and you will be able to opt for it.
Any payment made to the provider entails the issuance of an invoice in the name of the user. This invoice can be provided on paper at our establishment, as well as in PDF to the email address provided by the user.
For any information, the user may contact the customer service phone:
(+34) 952 522 174 and / or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Anyone with Internet access can make the reservation.
The steps of the purchase procedure are visible throughout the entire reservation procedure. The procedure for booking through the Website is as follows:
- a) First, on the main page, select the dates of your stay, the number of guests, then the different room options available will appear, allowing you to select the rate and cancellation conditions that best suit your needs.
- b) Once the room to be reserved has been selected, the final price is displayed. In the event that you modify any of the data entered, the summary displayed on the screen will automatically change. Likewise, there is also a space expressly enabled for you to make specific observations regarding your reservation.
Please, carefully consult the details of the reservation or service you choose to know the specific conditions before making the reservation.
- c) Verification of the reservation data by clicking on the “complete reservation” button. By clicking on it, the reservation will be formalized. During the reservation confirmation process we will proceed to verify the prices. If the correct price is different from that shown on our website, we will contact you as soon as possible, and in case of not being able to communicate we will send an e-mail to the address provided by the user, offering the affected customer the possibility of reconfirming the order or desisting in the purchase. In the case of withdrawal, we will proceed to return all the amounts paid, in the event that they had been paid, in the same means of payment that made the purchase, or in the one that is of your preference.
- d) You will receive an email confirming the reservation with information about it. This document is the confirmation that the reservation has been made successfully and serving as accreditation for any type of claim. If you do not receive this email, check your account for “unwanted mail” or “spam”, as it may have been detected as spam. If it is not in this section, please let us know in the shortest amount of time. possible so that we can fix the problem.
- e) Once this has been received and as long as we confirm that all the information is correct, we will proceed to process your reservation.
- f) After formalizing the reservation, the client is requested to review the content of the reservation in order to identify possible material errors in the data entry; To process its correction, you can call us at the customer service phone (+34) 952 522 174 and / or email: email@example.com the identification data of the reservation.
If for any reason the reservation cannot be made effective, the refund of the amount paid directly will be made with the same means of payment that the client used or in the one that is of their preference.
The provider does not assume any responsibility when the reservation is not made as a result of the data provided by the user being false, inaccurate or incomplete.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we will adopt the measures required of a diligent merchant so that the reservation can be made in the agreed time.
Modification of the reservation
Once the reservation is made, in case a modification is required, the user must contact the customer service telephone number (+34) 952 522 174 and / or email: firstname.lastname@example.org depending on the type modification carried out may entail an extra price. The modification will be subject to the availability of rooms.
Cancellation of the reservation and Cancellation Policy
If for any reason you are forced to cancel said reservation, you can always do so free of charge according to the cancellation policies contracted; Some deposits are non-refundable as they are Online offers with discounts applied, others may be paid if requested within the flexible cancellation grace period.
Flexible free cancellation
CONDITIONS : The client can cancel the reservation free of charge up to 5 days, the day before the arrival date.
The client will have to pay the first night if he cancels during the 5 days before the arrival date.
PAYMENT IN ADVANCE: As a general rule, the client will have to pay in advance the total of the reservation during the 5 days before the arrival date. Or the deposit of the first night on request.
CONDITIONS: The client will have to pay the total price of the reservation if he cancels at any time, as it is a special rate with a discount applied.
The free cancellation without expenses if it will be accepted during the grace period and the return of the deposit is guaranteed, if the cancellation request is at least thirty days before the arrival date.
PAYMENT IN ADVANCE: The client will have to pay in advance the total price of the reservation at any time.
Cancellation at the establishment can also be made once the stay has started. For this, a prior notice is required before 24 hours of the previous day, in which case the proportional part of the canceled stay will be reimbursed.
Arrival / Departure Policies
The Alhambra Hostel has the following check-in / check-out times and policies.
On arrival day, Check-in is from: 2:00 p.m.
On departure day, check-out is maximum at: 12: 00h
From Monday to Sunday from 08:30 to 22:00 , for procedures, invoices and reservations.
Outside these hours, paid concierge service.
Damage to accommodation – Duties of users
If it is considered the cause of damage to an accommodation or to any personal or material goods existing in an accommodation, we will pass the charge through the payment method used to make the reservation.
Before proceeding to make the reservation and during your stay you must take into account the following considerations:
- Observe the safety, coexistence and hygiene regulations dictated by the management for the proper use of the establishment.
- Respect the rules of use or interior regime of tourist establishments, as well as comply with the specific regulations and prescriptions.
- Respect the establishment, the equipment and its facilities.
- Respect the cultural and environmental environment
- Observe the usual norms of social coexistence and respect for the people, institutions and customs of the places.
- Respect the dignity of people who work in tourism.
We have the following forms of payment:
Credit or debit card
You can book with your credit or debit card, from any entity or Bizum through our secure payment gateway. Our secure payment gateway has 3Dsecure technology, which allows us to authenticate the buyer as a legitimate cardholder through a key. In this way, fraud on the network is impossible and the total security of the transactions is guaranteed.
Other payment methods
Payment by transfer, by money order or cash at the reception. (They should be consulted).
The payment will be made according to the terms, general and specific conditions of each reservation, as a guarantee of the same.
Right of withdrawal
Although in current legislation the provision of accommodation services for purposes other than housing, if the contracts provide for a specific date or period of execution, it would be legally exempt from the right of withdrawal, however Hostal Alhambra confers on its users of the following policy in this section:
Returns due to an error in the service
Those returns that are derived from an error in the service. In this case, we promise to change the service for another one as long as it is available. In the event that the change cannot be made, the amount will be refunded, you must contact us at the customer service telephone number (+34) 952 522 174 and / or email: email@example.com
Applicable law and jurisdiction
This website is subject to Spanish law and in the event of litigation or controversy arising from the use of this website, both parties submit to the jurisdiction of the courts closest to Nerja (Malaga). This express submission clause to the courts of the city closest to Nerja and its region, will not be applicable for cases of litigation with users of the website who, according to current legislation or hold the status of consumers, in which case the The provider and the user agree to submit any controversy that may arise from the provision of the products or services subject to these Conditions, to the Courts and Tribunals where the user is located.
Likewise, the provider and the user may submit their conflicts to the arbitrations provided for in the arbitration and defense legislation of consumers and users, and to the extrajudicial conflict resolution procedures that are established by means of codes of conduct or other instruments of self-regulation.
If you do not agree with the products or services contracted and you are a client belonging to the European Union, except Spanish, you can go to the following link to make the appropriate claim: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr /